Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

My husband and I have always co-slept with our kids til they are about one. But lately I have been having this horrible nightmares that one of us has suffocated the baby so I wake up, what feels like, a hundred times a night! I'm constantly checking to make sure she's breathing, that we're smashing her little arms or legs. I think it may be time to move her to her room but man I'm scared. What if she falls out of the crib? Gets one of her legs stuck  in the slats? Oh the lists of worries goes on. Ok well I'm done with my morning ramble, doesn't quite make for good reading, but if you have any advice, please feel free to leave it.

2 comments:

  1. Keep her in your room but put her in her crib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a breathable crib bumper and our son does fine. I think twice he has stuck a leg through the crib slats. His alarmed cry told me this was different. It wasn't a "I don't want to be here by myself" cry. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete