Monday, June 27, 2011

Bee Changed Micro Suede Diaper Review



            Like most baby product companies,   The Little Bee Co. was started by a mom determined to provide a quality product for her child. I recently received the opportunity to try the Bee Changed Micro Suede Cloth Diaper. I received this diaper in Japanese Cherry Blossom, which is an absolutely beautiful shade of pink.

         
            The diaper comes with two microfiber inserts that snap together, a feature I found convenient for stuffing purposes. The inner lining of the diaper is very soft so I'm sure my LO found it to be quite comfy on her bottom. The prepping process was by far the easiest I've encountered. You simply wash once in hot water with a little bit of cloth diaper detergent then tumble dry. I first used the diaper overnight because my daughter is a heavy wetter and normally leaks through her usual "night time" diapers. I was very impressed in the morning when I woke up and there were no leaks, not even the slightest bit of dampness around her legs. It was incredibly easy to find a good fit around her waist with this diaper, but it did leave deep, red creases around her thighs. Now I can't say for sure this is because of the elastic on the diaper or because she has extremely chunky thighs. I have since used it multiple times during the day to see how crawl-worthy it is and how it withstands, ahem, blowouts.......again a success! Another thing about this diaper that I thoroughly enjoy is the "Wrap and Go" feature. You can snap the tabs together to allow for mess elimination or if you have a baby with a tiny waist you can use it to snap over.

"Wrap and Go"
            Overall, I believe this diaper is every bit worth the try. The price of these diapers are quite a bit cheaper than FuzziBunz OS and the same price as BumGenius 4.0 OS, but every bit as quality made. To say the least, I am extremely impressed with this diaper and would love to add more to my fluff stash. I would like to add that a quality I like about The Little Bee Co., is it is a philanthropic entity as well. For every diaper purchased from them, they will donate a diaper to an orphan in need. Great company, great diaper, great mission. This is a diaper I would highly recommend. =0)


*Note: After following some advice from the creator, I re-aligned the lower snaps on the diaper to better accommodate my daughters thighs and no red marks! Thank you Jona!

No comments:

Post a Comment