Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Winners of the 100 Fan Celebration Are.......

I'm happy to announce the winners of the 100 Fan Celebration.

For the Zippy Doo Custom slot the winner is comment #4: Polly (marytheclean@gmail.com)

Green Mommy Diapers for the Flip diaper and insert, comment #11: Andrea Skoog (andreaskoog at yahoo)

Peek-A-Bootique for the White Ruffle Diaper Cover, comment #3: Jen (jen.a.kaylor@gmail.com). 

I only had one entry for the beautiful bows from Sally Stitches, and that winner would be: Ragan (raganashleyb@yahoo.com)

Since no one entered to win the Crown My Baby 50% off a purchase, I will choose a random winner later this evening. Congratulations to all the ladies who played. Please email me at themcfamily5@yahoo.com with your info so I can forward it to our sponsors. Thank you again and Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment