Friday, July 29, 2011

*~Picture Perfect~*




                      As I've mentioned before my little boy has a birthday coming up and I absolutely LOVE to take pictures of their celebrations, but then when I get them developed they tend to just sit in the envelope until I decide to take them out to reminisce. I know lots of people take those memories and put them into scrapbooks. Now you can make your own pages or you can buy kits or pre-designed pages online. I've seen many women who make great pages but no one I have seen does it better than this woman. Her scrapbook pages are absolutely breath taking and beautiful, she truly has a talent. My husbands cousin Amanda has recently started her own work at home business, Memories Made Wright.




                      Her and I are collaborating to do a fun and creative giveaway for you ladies. Tell us your favorite memory from your child's birthday or "birth" day (for you newer mommies). Amanda and I will read through them and pick our favorite. The person we pick will win a pre-designed, personalized 12*12 birthday page, valued at $15. The page will fit a 12*12 scrapbook or shadow frame. Above this post are some examples of what she does and creates. More can be viewed on her Facebook fan page, located here or on her website. Don't forget to stop by her Facebook page and tell her thank you for sponsoring this awesome giveaway. Now come the rules......

1. You have to be a fan of Memories Made Wright and This Mama's Life
2. Make sure to thank our awesome sponsor.
3. Entries will be accepted up to August 5th at midnight MST and winners will be announced Monday,    August 8th.

That's it, not too bad right? Ok well I look forward to reading your stories, I'm sure it will be hard to pick just one. =0)

3 comments:

  1. I must say... my first son was very special to me... I was a 20 year old army veteran going through a divorce when I had him. I knew his father wouldn't help financially, physically, mentally, or at all. I gave birth with just my mom in the room, and that is when I realized my heart now belongs to my son... and I realized my mom was closer to me than I knew at the time. His first birthday came, and went. We celebrated with only cake... I was a single mom located near no family with no financial support, and providing everything he needed was hard for me, but I did it daily, so cake was enough for us. Little did I know I was about to meet the man of my dreams, and father of my 2nd son. Our second son was born almost a year ago. The labor and delivery was perfect, unmedicated, uncomplicated, and amazing. Now we are not only coming up to his 1st birthday but some major milestones. We have been nursing a year.. I have been a stay-at-home mom almost 2 years... and we JUST finalized my first son's adoption by my amazing Marine. So...this has been an amazing experience for me so far being a mother, wife, and Christian. This year we are doing a HUGE 1st birthday for Gunnar, and I am making EVERYTHING by hand and from scratch... God has truly blessed us and it is amazing to be able to have the opportunity this time. That was a seriously shortened version, but the most important part is this... Both of my sons are so special to me, and I have never felt so blessed to be able to celebrate another year of their growing, amazing, adorable lives! August 11th is our 2nd son's 1st Birthday! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful story and gives me goosbumps! So sweet. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andrea for sharing!

    ReplyDelete