Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I would like to brag for a moment......

How many of you often times feel so stressed out with everyday life that you forget to just take a step back and look at what is going good in life? I know I often do. The little things that go wrong often times cast a shadow on those things that truly make life good. Well today I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to the people that make my life so wonderful. I have a wonderful husband, that works so unbelievably hard everyday to make sure that the kids and I are taken care of. My husband does agriculture work and he works LOOOOONG days, but hardly complains. My kids are awesome! My boys are so helpful with housework and the baby and the baby is such a good baby. She never really cries or whines and is such a joy to be around. My boys love to make my husband and I laugh and they are so incredibly smart. I have a great house to live in and wonderful parents and in-laws that are always there if we need them to be. We also have lots of other help and support to keep us going. I feel so lucky and blessed to have the family I was given and the life I am living. Ok I'm done gushing, just had to get it out. I think we need to take each day as it comes and always keep in mind those who are there for us. Who do you want to give a shout-out to?

1 comment: