Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Newest Adventure

I've always loved to crochet and to be creative. I've always been told "you should sell those". Whether it was my drawings, crochet items or paintings. I've finally gotten up the courage to try. I've recently opened an Etsy shop, which you can visit here ------> Dalilah"s Pretties. I've always made my kids their winter hats and now I'd like to share that with everyone. But I haven't decided to stop there. This year I've also decided to make their costumes (if I can talk them into it). I made my daughter a Bumble Bee Tutu dress and I'll be making a Ben 10 costume for my four year old. It's been quite the experience setting a crocheting schedule and taking pictures of what I've made. My kids have become my models and often time like to wear the hats out and about. I've finally ordered some business cards so when we're out and someone asks where they got the "cute" hats I can give them to people. Ok well my daughter is up from her am nap so I'm off to tend to her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment