Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hats Galore!

My life has been swallowed alive by hats!!!! I'm definitely NOT complaining though. I've always loved to crochet and now I have something I love to do!!! My husband laughs because I didn't realize exactly how time and energy consuming it would be at first and when I started this little project I got a real bad cold (which I'm still recovering from) and got a little behind. There are a lot of WAHMs out there that I can say I definitely admire for their hard work and dedication. Now that I'm getting over my cold I'm hoping to be able to plan my time better so I can work in blogging and family as well. So my main question in this post is to my WAHMs and even you moms that don't work in the home. How do you balance out your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment