Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long Time, No Write....

As most of you have read, I recently had emergency surgery to remove my appendix. It was a very nerve racking and scary experience. I had never had surgery before so the scariest part was receiving the anesthesia. I don't remember much after the anesthesiologist gave me a shot to "calm my nerves". My husband said that when I got back into the room, I was quite loopy and flirty, lol. Since then we have had many things happen and I just have NOT been able to get back into the swing of things. I've lost a few Facebook fans (which sucks) but like most page holders know a lot of people will join solely for giveaways. I'm in the process of planning a special event for the fans that have stuck with me through all of this and haven't un-liked the page after a giveaway has ended. Thank you so much to my fans! I know this is extremely short, but my 4yr old has decided he is Superman and is jumping off of everything!

1 comment:

  1. ugh. Anesthesia really really sucks. I had surgery and they made me wake up and go home. I was so groggy all day, it was horrible. I'd rather go through birth again than through that. Hope you're all better now!

    ReplyDelete